- An intelligent system for crime analysis and prevention based on multi-object tracking and situational awareness
- A data-driven system for privacy-preserving pandemic prevention
- Efficient large-scale multi-object tracking
- A research on safe and convenient big data processing methods
- A research on privacy issues and privacy protection methods for social network services
- An intelligent system for crime detection/prevention and public security based on CCTV bigdata
- A research on random finite set approach to database applications
- Research on analysis and application platform technologies for science and technology big data
Awards & Honors
[Feb. 2019] KU Graduate Student Achievement Award, Korea University
[Jul. 2018] Student Paper Contest Award, Korea Computer Congress (KCC)
[Feb. 2018] Outstanding Ph.D. Candidate Paper Award, Korea University
[Oct. 2017] Honorable Mention, IEEE Visual Analytics Science and Technology (Challenge)
[May 2015] Outstanding Paper Award, Korean DataBase Conference (KDBC)
"SkyFlow: A Visual Analysis of High-dimensional Skylines in Time-series,"
"Biological Cell Tracking and Lineage Inference via Random Finite Sets,"
IEEE International Symposium on Biomedical Imaging (ISBI), 2021
"Cohesive Ridesharing Group Queries in Geo-Social Networks,"
IEEE Access, 2020
"Moving View Field Nearest Neighbor Queries,"
Data & Knowledge Engineering, 2019
"Nearest Close Friend Search in Geo-Social Networks,"
Information Sciences, 2018
"A Visual Explorer for Analyzing Trajectory Patterns,"
IEEE Visual Analytics Science and Technology (VAST), 2017
"Reverse View Field Nearest Neighbor Queries,"
Information Sciences, 2017
"ℓ-Close Range Friends Query on Social Grid Index,"
IEICE Transaction on Information and Systems, 2017
- IEEE Access, JAIHC, Sensors